Saturday 20 February 2010

Introduction

Welcome to a new Blog, as an avid Blogger I decided to make a Blog dedicated to Asian Cinema, in which I can post reviews, trailers etc on forth coming films I recommend.

I’ve had a liking for Asian films for a couple of years now, starting with the first time I saw Ringu. Although recently my taste has been reignited in Asian Cinema, mainly due to the fact I love most aspects of the films I’ve seen and I’ve become increasingly bored of Hollywood films.

So this is my little homage to brilliant films coming out of Asia, although the title of the Blog is Asian Horror Flicks, I will not simply stick to films falling in the J-Horror or K-Horror genres and will look at a wide aspect of films coming from such countries as Korea, Japan, Thailand, China and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment